Friday, January 6, 2012

Prep PS

I did want to put on here, at the great risk of being tacky or improper, that in lieu of flowers we would greatly appreciate donations to her medical fund. It's either that or pounds of chocolate. You decide. ;)

*Disclaimer* We obviously do not expect anything from anyone. We are so humbled and grateful for all the prayers and thoughts, and hugs. I just wanted people to know what they can do to help because that seems to be one of the the most common questions I get.

6 comments:

  1. Argh! I literally just clicked the place order button! Please don't think we ignored your request...I was just a minute too late. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for filling us all in on what is going on. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I hope that the labor and delievery will be a peaceful thing. I swear when we had Madalynn, I felt not a single ounce of physical pain. It was in other forms. We will be thinking about you. You and your family are in our prayers. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be in my thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow. Thanks for letting us know how we can help. Can you post your address or e-mail it to me or send directions on how to do this- like a special bank account or something?

    You can do this, Emma. I know you can. Hang in there- so much unknown, but you will know soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There has been an online Pledgie account set up at http://pledgie.com/campaigns/16569 or you can go to any Wells Fargo Bank and ask to donate to Gracie Belle Ray Donation Account in Flower Mound Texas and they should be able to look it up and directly deposit it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just an FYI. If you go into wells Fargo it works better if you say the account of James k and Emily j ray in flower mound tx. There has been confusion when you say Gracie belle. Thanks! -Emma's Mom

    ReplyDelete